Moto Edge 20 Fusion, Motorola Edge 20 to launch in India on August 17
Motorola teased its Edge 20 and Edge 20 Fusion in India. The company disclosed the release date of its new Edge series smartphone. Motorola confirmed the launch date of Edge 20 Fusion and Edge 20 on August 17, 2021. You can easily place the order on Flipkart. Both the smartphones may run on Android 11 OS topped with UI layer of the company itself.
Moto Edge 20 Fusion will probably come out as the rebranded version of the Motorola Edge 20 Lite. The Motorola Edge 20 was a part of the Motorola Edge 20 series that initially arrived in Europe last month.
Motorola India providing teasers on their social media accounts, e.g., twitter-
Motorola Edge 20 and Motorola Edge 20 Fusion price in India
The Motorola Edge 20 price in India has not been out yet. The phone could have similar price to that in Europe last month. The phone came at a starting price of EUR 499.99 (around Rs. 43,600) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. Two color variants- Frosted Onyx and Frosted Pearl.
On the other hand, Motorola Edge 20 Fusion could be the rebranded version of Motorola Edge 20 Lite that arrived in Europe at EUR 349.99 (around Rs. 30,500) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. Available in two different colors- Electric Graphite and Lagoon Green colors.
Motorola Edge 20 Specifications
- It has dual-SIM (Nano)
- Runs on Android 11 with My UX on top
- Has a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) OLED display
- 144Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support.
- Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC
- Has 8GB of RAM as standard
- Triple rear camera with 108-megapixel primary sensor, 16-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, and an 8-megapixel sensor with a telephoto.
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
Moto Edge 20 Fusion expected Specifications
- Probably the rebrand version of Edge 20 Lite
- 6.7-inch OLED display
- Refresh rate of 90Hz
- Powered by an octa-core Media Tek Dimensity 720 SoC
- 8GB of RAM.
- Triple rear camera setup, with a 108-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- 32-megapixel selfie camera sensor